Check this News out
Available starting today we will be giving out FREE 30 DAY TRIAL MEMBERSHIPS TO THE RED RIVER REGIONAL MARKSMANSHIP CENTER to anyone who attends our class and has never before had a membership to the range. This is a great way to check out the shooting range and get some practice in.
***ATTENTION--ND CLASS 1 INFO***
ND has now acquired reciprocity with Minnesota under the CLASS 1 PERMIT. Also Minnesota "DOES NOT" recognize the UTAH PERMIT any longer. DO NOT carry in Minnesota with your Utah Permit. We are recommending that you upgrade your ND Class 2 Permit to a ND Class 1 Permit which will give you reciprocity in 39 states including Minnesota. Your ND Class 2 Permit is still valid but not in Minnesota. The Utah Permit is essentially not necessary anymore if you get the ND Class 1 Permit. You must take the entire ND Class 1 course to upgrade to the Class 1 permit, unless you have a current, not-expired Class 2 license then you will not need fingerprints and photos but, must sit thru lecture, take written test and the shooting test. The course consists of classroom lecture, fingerprints and photos, written open book test, and a live fire shooting proficiency test. The live fire proficiency requirements can be found on the link at the bottom left of this page or at the ND Attorney General website which can also be found towards the bottom of the schedule page. We recommend you practice the shooting requirements before class. (See Class 1 Proficiency Test PDF link below) You will get "THREE" chances to pass the shooting proficiency test. If you do not pass you must take the class again in its entirety and pass everything again to get the Class 1 permit. There will NOT be any refunds if you fail this class. Minnesota residents can also take the ND Class 1 Permit if they first get the Minnesota Right-to-Carry permit. "NOTE" Alcohol and/or drug restrictions for ND Class 1 are very strict. If you have had an alcohol or drug violation/charge in the past 10 years you will not qualify for a Class 1 permit. (DUI, MIP, MIC, possession, paraphernalia, etc)
REMEMBER-- IF YOU ARE FROM MINN. OR OTHER STATES THAT HAVE RECIPROCITY WITH ND YOU MUST HAVE YOUR HOME STATE PERMIT BEFORE YOU CAN GET A ND PERMIT!!
PLEASE COMPLETE THE RRRMC ELECTRONIC SHOOTING WAVIER BEFORE COMING TO SHOOT (SEE LINK BELOW - LEFT SIDE)
Must bring your own firearm, holster (strong side hip holster preferably) and ammo for the shooting test (recommend at least 100 rounds of ammo) plus two magazines if using a semi-auto or a speed loader for revolvers. Any legal firearm may be used .22 caliber or larger. Shooting test allows you to shoot two-handed. We are recommending you use a .22 cal semi-auto if you have not shot a handgun much, or are not an experienced shooter. Please see link below for CLASS 1 PROFICIENCY TEST.
SEE OUR SCHEDULE BELOW TO FIND A COURSE AND REGISTER FOR OTHER CLASSES AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE (SEE COURSE REGISTRATION)
WE CAN ALSO DO GROUP CLASSES FOR YOUR GROUP OR BUSINESS. TEN PERSON MINIMUM
SCROLL DOWN FROM HERE TO SEE THE LIST OF SCHEDULED CLASSES
C4D ADVANCEDDEFENSIVE SHOOTING COURSE
NEXT SCHEDULED COURSE IS SET FOR Oct. 7, 2018
This will be an advanced defensive shooting course. It is not for beginners! The following equipment is necessary for this class. Handguns--centerfire only. Revolvers or semi-auto from calibers .380 thru 45 ACP. Must have either a strong side hip holster or IWB holster, belt, at least two mag holders and minimum of three magazines--no exceptions. We recommend at least 400-500 rounds of ammo. Ear and eye protection is mandatory. You will also need at light jacket or garment for concealment practice.
We will be limiting this course to ten shooters, but will hold more courses thru the summer and fall months. See website for more classes to be scheduled at a later date. You must pre-register on our website and must pre-pay this course by sending check or cash by Oct. 6, 2018, Send payment to Craig Roe 16245 55 St. S.E. Kindred, ND 58051 No refunds will be given except for emergencies. If more than 10 people sign up for this class you will be put in as an alternate or put into the next class. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail. Cost of this first class is at an introductory price of $125.00 per person for the first ten people. Future class pricing will be as the amount of interest dictates. A lite lunch and drinks will be served that day.
You will be instructed in the following shooting drills.
*Morning Warm-up *Dry Fire Drills *Draw from Holster *Draw from Concealment *Double Taps *Flash Sight Shooting *Point Shooting *Low Light Shooting *Mag Changes *Moving forward while shooting *Moving backward while shooting *From Cover while Standing, Kneeling, and Prone positions *Color and Number recognition shooting *Moving thru cover-forward and backward(barrel shoot) *Tueller Drill *Sgt. York Drill *At the end of the day we will take most of these drills and shoot the SWAT COURSE. If time permits we will have a fun shoot exercise at the end of the day.
Our goal in this course will be to teach different defensive drills needed for real-life situations, safety and FUN!!
CRAIG ROE AND DENNIS JONES
* ND Concealed Permit
* Basic Handgun Class
* Minn. Permit
* Advanced Defensive Class
* NRA Pistol
* NRA Rifle
* NRA Shotgun
* NRA Pers. Prot. inside the Home
* NRA Pers. Prot. outside the Home
* NRA Home Firearm Safety
* NRA Metallic Cartridge Reloading
* NRA Shotshell Reloading
OTHER COURSES OFFERED
* ND Hunter Education Instructor
* FFL Dealer/Transfers
* NRA RSO
Meeting with our Representative in Bismarck on the new gun bills 2017.
Size : 253.218 Kb
Type : pdf
C4D Class schedu
Oct. 4. ND Class 1 or 2 RRRMC West Fargo, ND 6-10 pm
Oct. 6. ND Class 1 or 2 Scheels Fargo, ND 2-6 pm
Oct. 7, Advance Defensive Shooting Class. (See above for details)
Oct. 10. ND Classs 1 or 2 Kindred Memorial Building Kindred, ND 6-10 pm
Oct.27. Basic Handgun Course Scheel Fargo, ND 2-6 pm
Nov. 8 ND Class 1 or 2 RRRMC, West Fargo, ND 6-10 pm
Nov. 10 ND Class 1 or 2 Scheels Fargo, ND 2-6 pm
Nov. 11 Minn. Permit to Carry Scheels Fargo, ND 2-6
Dec. 6 ND Class 1 or 2 RRRMC West Faro, ND 6-10 pm
Please keep referring to website for additional classes being added this winter and spring.
Go to Course Registration at the top of this page to register for a class.
Completion of a course does not automatically guarantee receiving a permit from any state.
MAP TO RED RIVER REGIONAL MARKSMANSHIP CENTER
Testifying on behalf of the 2017 gun bills.
CLASS FEES & INFO FOR ND CLASS 1 & 2
- Class Fee $50.00
- Prints & Photos $25.00
- Fee to the State of ND (Cashiers check required and I will have these checks available at class for you-$60.00)
- Must be at least 21 yrs old for Class 1 and 18 yrs old for Class 2
- TOTAL COST ND CLASS 1 & 2 $135.00 plus $15.00 range fee. RRRMC members range fee will be waived.
- Prints and photos will start one hour before class begins. Please come within this hour to get as many done before class begins, if possible.
- Class 1 students must bring your personal firearm, holster, belt, ammo & two magazines for semi-autos. Recommend at least 100 rounds for practice and the test. Any legal firearm may be used, .22 cal. or larger. We would recommend a .22 semi-auto if you have not shot a handgun much, or are not an experienced shooter.
- If you have had an alcohol or drug violation within the past 10 years, you are not eligible for a Class 1 permit but in most cases you can still qualify for a Class 2 permit depending on background history.
- If you fail any part of the Class 1 testing requirements, you may apply for a Class 2 permit or you must take the Class 1 course over in it's entirety but you must wait 30 days. Prints and photos will still be valid if you take the Class 1 course over within six months.
- Please see link below to fill out the RRRMC Electronic Shooting Waiver form online to the Red River Regional Marksmanship Center before coming to class if possible
C4D BASIC HANDGUN COURSE
- For all beginners and those who want to learn about shooting.
- Class Fee--$75.00 plus $15.00 range fee limited to 12 students per class
- Course includes the following and more.
- Handgun safety.
- Handgun Familiarity.
- Ammunition Basics
- Fundamentals of shooting.
- Holster choices
- In classroom gun handling and loading procedures.
- I-Target laser shooting
- Gun Cleaning
- Live fire shooting with the instructor on the range.
- Class/Range Fee $135.00
- App. and Minn. Fee to be done with County Sheriff Office (Minn. Fee is usually $100.00)
- TOTAL COST MINN. $235.00
- You will need to bring a firearm, holster, belt and at least 25 rounds of ammo to this class. Ear and eye protection is available at the range.
OTHER COURSE FEES
- NRA Basic Pistol $75.00
- NRA Rifle or Shotgun $100.00
- NRA Pers. Prot. in Home $100.00
- NRA Pers. Prot. outside the Home $200.00 (two-day class)
- NRA Home Firearm Safety $75.00
- NRA Metallic Cartridge or Shotshell Reloading $100.00
- Personal one-on-one instruction per one hour session--$30.00/hr.
- FFL Transfers $20.00/gun
- Ladies only classes available
- Gun Cleaning Service available for $30.00 per gun
- NRA Memberships Available
- C4D Basic Handgun Class
- C4D Advanced DefensiveShooting Class-see info above.
Click on LOGO for NRA